IIPG (International Industrial Projects Group) was established on October 9, 1991 under the name of Al Othman & Al Siddiq General Trading and Contracting Company according to the founding contract number (17085) and subsequent amendments to it, with a capital of KWD 1,250,000 (one million two hundred and fifty thousand Kuwaiti dinars only).
The company has obtained the concession of the industrial facility for the metal construction system (K-Span) and the product was registered with the Ministry of Trade and Industry in the name of (Al Othman K-Span) and then the company implemented many governmental and private projects in all regions of Kuwait.
IIPG is distinguished by having three decades experience in all steel works and shades.
- Variety of steel structure solutions suit the customer’s need.
- Trained manpower able to carry out work with high quality.
- Fast completion of work with the required quality under any condition.
- The quality of the materials used in the implementation of the facilities and Shades.
- The ability to complete and execute the works, regardless of their size or location.
- After-sales service, where IIPG is characterized by being in constant contact with its customers, and it is possible at any time to amend, change or repair the business after its completion.